Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

earrings!!

yes, i've been making a lot of them lately and this is the first i've put them on the internets so enjoy!

mushrooms in a halo
Juggling balls (there is supposed to be two on one side and one on the other :D )
Trilobites, i cast these from an actual fossil!
pokeballs, these are small and the red is sparkly!
miniature dice studs
hanging mini dice, these make a cool sound as they clack together!
Triforce (from Zelda)
Thwomps (from super mario world)
these earrings are by far my favorite!! they are the Zerg symbol from StarCraft II. i love the zerg!!

oh! and i got tired of digging through a jewelry box to find matching earrings so i made these to help me organize them:

i basically went to DI, found some picture frames that stood up like this, went to micheals, found some wire mesh (usually found by the polymer clay stuff) and then glued the mesh into the frame. it only cost my around $5 to make both. w00t!





3 comments:

Jeff C said...

I don't wear earrings, but these are cool. I think it's time for you to start thinking of starting an etsy account...

Joey! said...

I agree with Jeff. I bet I know some people who would buy some of these. Very cool.

Kathryn said...

Yes Laura...market them on etsy...you never know...