Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Gryphon update and backburner project


hey there! i'm finally done with an uber huge flash illustration job and i'm back at school. wooooo! now it is time for me to get back to updating my blog lots. i have tons of earrings to take pictures of and upload but for now i will show you my gryphon stuffs. i love gryphons

isn't it starting to look lots better? it will even look better when i get the ears on it ^>^ it makes me so happy. maybe i should take a picture so that you can really see how big it is and maybe a video so you can see how well it moves. Because it is a puppet, if you remember :D


okay, next project. i need to make a Fursuit out of my Fursona. for all you who are unfamiliar with the jargon, i'm making a costume of the character i use to represent myself. here is that character: [link] so here is an expirement i did to see if i could make some eagle talon like gloves:



yep. i've got lots of other things that i need to take pictures of/scan in so look forward to it!!

No comments: